Cyber security is a means to protect the automated and interconnected system from any unauthenticated access. With the advent of a techno graphic world
And the world becoming totally dependent on applications and technical courses the demand for cyber security stands the stake. These escalating threats are making the organization vigilant in combating attackers and protecting information assets. These it specialists owe an in-depth knowledge about such threats and counter wares and offer a efficient way to retaliate.
IT enthusiasts are very Covent to make a carrier in ethical hacking. With the advent and buildup of cyber bullying, the pace of increase of the ethical hackers and cyber security professionals are also increasing at a tremendous pace. Cyber security and ethical hacking not only stands the need of the hour but also provide with a lucrative future in terms of scope and remuneration. Moreover it is a courier full of innovations and exciting experiences.it includes a proper certification and process and moreover people are becoming very aware about the security threats, so the exigency of the ethical hackers is increasing day by day.
The annual income packages of the information security certified professional gamut a very good extent.
ISCP HONORAIUM 2018
Becoming an ISCP requires an undergraduate degree from a computer related and network related branch and after that one can gain a specialized certification from cyber security and ethical hacking institutes.One of the top academy that offer such certification is https://kratikalacademy.com/
They offer an extensive certification course that is recognized by corporate groups and offers expert supervision and video lectures classes. A certification from such academies can help a great deal in fetching good jobs and salaries from reputed companies.
The cyber security and ethical hacking courses offers a good amount of salaries to the ISCP people. Some of the pay scale of ISCP are listed below:
–SECURITY ARCHITECT: RS1960000
–SENIOR SECURITY CONSULTANT: RS 1200000
–INFORMATION SECURITY SPECIALIST: RS1373000
–INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY CONSULTANT: RS1168000
Information Security Analyst Salary by Certification
• Certified Authorization Professional (CAP): $102,292
• Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH): $103,297
• Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC): $122,954
• Certified Information Security Manager (CISM): $122,291
• Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA): $113,320
• Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP): $121,923
• Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional (CSSLP): $129,859
• Check Point Certified Security Administrator (CCSA): $99,783
• CISSP: Information Systems Security Architecture Professional (CISSP-ISSAP): $132,960
• CompTIA Security+: $81,467
• Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI) v8: $103,783
• F5 Certified Technology Specialist: $104,556
• Other IT Security Certifications: $111,122
• Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP): $104,025
The international exposure to cyber security stream is extremely good and high.highest international paying cities for ISCP are:
1. New York City and Northern New Jersey: $117,900
2. San Francisco-San Mateo-Redwood City, CA: $115,700
3. Bethesda-Rockville-Frederick, MD: $111,000
4. San Francisco-Oakland-Fremont, CA: $110,100
5. Framingham, Massachusetts: $109,600
6. Long Island, NY (Nassau & Suffolk): $104,300
7. Washington-Arlington-Alexandria, DC-VA-MD-WV: $103,380
8. Oakland-Fremont-Hayward, CA: $102,570
9. San Jose-Sunnyvale-Santa Clara, CA: $99,600
10. Boston-Cambridge-Quincy, MA-NH: $98,800
The exposure for the cyber security stream is extremely high and is advancing at a very good pace.
To gain more information related to cyber security and ethical hacking courses click here.